PITTSBURGH – The all new PitchTracker 3.0 has arrived to help pitchers enhance their skills and training with new & improved cutting-edge features.
PT 3.0 now features robust video capture, auto pitch detection and advanced pitch charting. Moreover, new metrics such as spin efficiency and horizontal & vertical break allow for improved analysis and development
Embrace The Grind this offseason and use all the tools at your disposal to become a better pitcher.
PitchTracker 3.0 New Features
– NEW METRICS FOR IMPROVED ANALYSIS
• Spin Efficiency: Does your 12-6 curve have ‘effective topspin’? Does your fastball have ‘true backspin’? Spin Efficiency will tell you.
• Horizontal Break: Track side-to-side ball movement. How much are your pitches moving to the left or right?
• Vertical Break: Is that breaking ball nasty? Measure the amount of upward & downward break.
– IMPROVED VIDEO CAPTURE & SHARE FUNCTIONALITY
• Ball Flight Capture! Take video and see the pitch release and corresponding ball flight.
• Control the Zone! Match in-app strike zone to real world strike zone during video sessions.
• Share the Results! Show off your numbers and improvements. Get seen by more coaches!
– AUTO PITCH TYPE DETECTION & IMPROVED CHARTING
• Automatic Pitch Type Detection: After only a few throws, the app intelligently identifies your pitch-type and logs it for you.
• Advanced Pitch Charting: New advanced pitch charting feature uses video enabling to pinpoint exactly where the ball is thrown. Fill Up The Zone!
GET PITCHTRACKER BASEBALL & SOFTBALL!